1. Private Areas of the Site. Portions of the Site are private. Access to the private areas of the Site may be granted to authorized users (“Members”) by Wundele or by other Members. If you are a Member, certain information about you and your account may be available to certain other Members inside and outside of Wundele. Each Member may be provided access to certain projects (“Projects”) and to certain information about other Members with access to the same Project or Projects. Access to the private areas of the Site may be restricted by the use of usernames and passwords, by providing the relevant Members with specific uniform resource locators (“URL,” also known as “Internet addresses”) that link to particular pages on the Site, or by other technological means.
2. Collection of Personal Information from Site Users; Cookies. Wundele may collect and/or track using proprietary or third-party solutions (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users of the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with Wundele or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the user in online forms, registration forms, surveys, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on pages that users access.
When a user performs a search within the Site, Wundele may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. Wundele may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
3. Use of Personal Data Collected. Wundele may use personal data it collects for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on users’ home servers may be used for internal purposes such as researching and identifying market segments and needs. Unless otherwise agreed, Wundele will not sell or disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to Wundele, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, to protect the rights and intellectual property of Wundele, or in urgent circumstances to protect Wundele or the personal safety of any individual. Wundele reserves the right to transfer such information to successors to the relevant portion of Wundele’s business.
4. Security Measures. Wundele may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please note, however, that Wundele cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from Wundele via the Site or e-mail. Accordingly, Wundele is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, users can contact Wundele by telephone at the main office and direct line telephone numbers provided below.
5. Opt-Out Right. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by Wundele to send promotional correspondence to them, by contacting Wundele via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below. Wundele will not share your personally identifiable information with an unrelated third-party unless you have opted in to Wundele doing so.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Wundele will provide to users a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Wundele regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Wundele has collected by the Site or may request their personal record to be removed from Wundele’s database by contacting Wundele via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below.
7. Collection of Personal Data from Children. Wundele does not knowingly solicit information from children and it does not knowingly market the Site or its products or services to children. To the extent that Wundele is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, Wundele will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under thirteen years of age (“Children” or “Child”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any third-party for any purpose whatsoever.
To the extent registration is required for certain products or services on the Site, and a user submits information to Wundele through such a registration process that indicates that such user is a Child, Wundele will use reasonable efforts to alert the Child’s parent or guardian to the Child’s registration and provide instructions on how the parent or guardian can delete the Child’s registration, if so desired. No information collected through the Site from users self-identified as Children will knowingly be used for any direct marketing or promotional purposes.
8. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet web sites, including Wundele partners. However, Wundele does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of these web sites, including product information. You should review these policies in connection with your use of such third-party sites.
9. Security Measures. Wundele has established reasonable precautions to protect collected personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps. Please note that while Wundele has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from Wundele via the Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
11. Contact Information. Questions or concerns regarding Wundele data protections practices should be addressed to:
ALL RIGHT RESERVED © JEAN-CHARLES WUNDELE